A

Monday, August 15, 2016

[photoshop-beginners] Photoshop vs Elements



Although I've been using Photoshop since version 2.5, I'm here because I never really used it to make a living or to prepare work for final printing, etc. I'm wondering now before I upgrade, change over to a new Mac system, what the main differences are between Photoshop and Elements? Do I really need the full blown program? My background is in art, and I've worked with some of the filters, layers, clone tools for retouching scanned photos, etc. I resize the images and change resolution and size. How many of these things are similar to Elements?




Jeff





__._,_.___

Posted by: zouave114@comcast.net


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment