Monday, January 12, 2015

[photoshop-beginners] Digital Swirl in Images

Can anyone share some insight? It's a tricky one to explain... On occassion when I'm processing an image and maybe adding a vignette or painting in the background, I see digital waves when the color or brightness would be fading in or out. You know, instaed of the gradual fade I'm seeing waves of shades...See,s to happen more when working with grey...Any ideas on what this is called and how I can eliminate it? 



Posted by: greg@jgregoryphotography.com

Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/


No comments:

Post a Comment