A

Monday, January 12, 2015

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Digital Swirl in Images



I wonder if it could be because of the resolution of the image (?)
What resolution are you working in ?


On 1/12/2015 1:46 PM, greg@jgregoryphotography.com [photoshop-beginners] wrote:
 

Can anyone share some insight? It's a tricky one to explain... On occassion when I'm processing an image and maybe adding a vignette or painting in the background, I see digital waves when the color or brightness would be fading in or out. You know, instaed of the gradual fade I'm seeing waves of shades...See,s to happen more when working with grey...Any ideas on what this is called and how I can eliminate it? 





__._,_.___

Posted by: SueK <sue@kinzelman.com>


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment