A

Friday, October 5, 2012

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] New Member From Delaware County, PA

 

DOUBLE CHECK with the instructor regarding the class. Photoshop & elements are different.

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
From: "devilsadvacat" <devilsadvacat@gmail.com>
To: <Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] New Member From Delaware County, PA
Date: Thu, Oct 4, 2012 3:20 pm
I just got a Dell laptop computer from QVC

that came bundled with Photoshop Elements 10

on it.

Then by coincidence I noticed the local adult

evening school (Interboro HS) is starting a

4 week class on Photoshop next week.

So I am here reading the messages to try

and see if I can learn something and looking

at some Youtube tutorials in advance of this

mini-class.

I have a couple of new vizio TV's that let

you look at Youtube on them, which is pretty

cool.

I'm not buying any more TVs' that don't

give me internet access.

Bill Zardus

Folsom, PA

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment