A

Friday, October 5, 2012

Re: [photoshopgroup] saving history

 

What about saving snapshots of your work at different stages? Then you can click back and view what was going on at that point. (I believe. I rarely use this feature).


Julia v.

Mobile: (831) 278-2391
Office: (831) 427-1726

Ferlito/van der Wyk
Website Design and Development





On Oct 5, 2012, at 12:34 PM, cloudyvalleynursery wrote:

 

I am hoping someone on this list can help me with a very frustrating problem. I make lots of changes to my graphics using tools and filters and I would like to save the history of those changes when I save the file. After saving and closing a file, I usually cannot remember exactly what I did to the image. So far, I have not found any way to do a save that will bring up my previous history list when I reopen the file after saving it. Is there any way to do this?
Kathy G


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment