A

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Re:PS classes



Betty,  I'm Trish & I posted the XMP Question that went on to PS Classes.  Which ones did you want info on?       Trish
 
trishebear, teller of teddybear tales
Photos By TrisheBear
My Silent Testimony To the Stubborn Endurance
and
Ultimate Beauty in Life.

From: Betty <betty321@hughes.net>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Re:PS classes

 
[used to be - Delete XMP Files]
AND - change the subject line. I have been deleting the XMP emails 'cause I didn't have any use for them. Now I see there are emails I wish I had read, pertaining to some classes. Betty
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:23 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Re: Delete XMP Files?

 
Speaking of deleting stuff -
how about removing all those old posts from your reply and leaving only what you are replying to?
Message below could have been just the last message before the reply without the seventeen before it.
My rant for the day.
God bless you always, all ways,
Paul

--- In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, trish satkofsky <trishebear01@...> wrote:
>
> Oh, I see now, for the monthly charge both of you could take classes.  I'll ck her out again.  Thanx for reminding me,  Trish
>




__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment