A

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Re: deleting text.....Re: [photoshop-beginners] Re: Delete XMP Files?



Great!  I'll practice now.  (Sorry but I didn't delete your instructions yet as I didn't print them yet.)  Thanx again,  Trish
 
trishebear, teller of teddybear tales
Photos By TrisheBear
My Silent Testimony To the Stubborn Endurance
and
Ultimate Beauty in Life.

From: Broodmares <broodmare1@nststlouis.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: deleting text.....Re: [photoshop-beginners] Re: Delete XMP Files?

 
looks like you did pretty good.....



On 7/18/2012 2:34 PM, trish satkofsky wrote:
Where you indicate w/b here, where I'd type my reply.  There's nothing here except my signature message, so I'm assuming I have to go below that, right?  Here's my try at that!  Hopefully I did it right, cause all that's left is your instruction message (which I'll print & frame!!), unless you already deleted the rest and I failed to notice that too.  Thanx for bearing with me,  Trish 
trishebear, teller of teddybear tales
Photos By TrisheBear
My Silent Testimony To the Stubborn Endurance
and
Ultimate Beauty in Life.

From: Broodmares mailto:broodmare1@nststlouis.com
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 3:14 PM
Subject: deleting text.....Re: [photoshop-beginners] Re: Delete XMP Files?

 
Click REPLY to  give you the email box TO reply within.

Everything you want deleted within the thread in the main box where you would type your new words?  Just highlight it and click the DELETE  button.

click and hold your left mouse button down at the beginning of what you want to delete and while holding the button down, drag the mouse over all the words you want deleted. You will see stuff be hightlighted in blue, I believe, indicating to you the text you have selected as you drag.  Let go of the button at the end of what you want to select.  Then press your delete key that should be in the upper right quarter of your keyboard someplace.

On 7/18/2012 2:04 PM, trish satkofsky wrote:
 




__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment