A

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Insight on calibration



 I think if I were buying a monitor calibration package for the first time, and I had your objectives, I would definitely spend the small amount of extra money for the Elite version. In my case, simply calibrating the monitor works well enough. I do the calibrations for myself, because I like to print a few of my images and I'm very fussy about image quality. If I were "just" sending images to social media and to family, I might not care about IQ. Not many people have calibrated monitors anyway, and the great majority of people only view images on their cell phones. They have no idea of what they're missing!


Bill



__._,_.___

Posted by: billhansen2008@gmail.com


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment