A

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Insight on calibration



Hi Greg:

If the files have an AdobeRGB working space profile and you display them in many browsers, that can occur. If you convert the files to sRGB, you should be fine. You can find the option to convert the file here: Edit>Convert to Profile, then choose sRGB (you can leave the other items at their defaults).

Hope that helps,
Andrew


Andrew Darlow
Editor, The Imaging Buffet
Author, 301 Inkjet Tips and Techniques:
An Essential Printing Resource for Photographers - http://www.inkjettips.com
and
Pet Photography 101: 
Tips for Taking Better Photos of Your Dog or Cat - http://www.PhotoPetTips.com



On Feb 18, 2015, at 12:15 PM, greg@jgregoryphotography.com [photoshop-beginners] <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Friends - 

I recently upgraded to PS CC and a new IMac 27 that I'm using to process images. I take all my images in RAW, process with my choice plug ins and they look fantastic on my screen!!! Yay! Then, I downsize and convert to jpeg and send to my phone or Facebook. YUK! They desaturated and sort of washed out. 


Does anyone have any insight as to how I can get my images to look good on my phone like they do in full resolution? 


Greg (Austin)




__._,_.___

Posted by: Andrew Darlow <AD@andrewdarlow.com>


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment