A

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Insight on calibration



That sounds like what happens if you use the Adobe sRGB color space.  I forget what the name is of the color space that most browsers use, but I usually keep PS on that color space.  I don't know enough about the reason to use Adobe sRGB to use it intelligently.

Good luck!

RobR

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:15 PM, greg@jgregoryphotography.com [photoshop-beginners] <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Friends - 

I recently upgraded to PS CC and a new IMac 27 that I'm using to process images. I take all my images in RAW, process with my choice plug ins and they look fantastic on my screen!!! Yay! Then, I downsize and convert to jpeg and send to my phone or Facebook. YUK! They desaturated and sort of washed out. 


Does anyone have any insight as to how I can get my images to look good on my phone like they do in full resolution? 


Greg (Austin)






__._,_.___

Posted by: Rob Richardson <cedriccicada@gmail.com>


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment