A

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Re: [Bulk] Re: [photoshop-beginners] New hard drive



Advice well taken. Thanks.
Joann H


On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 3:31 PM, "'Beauregard Waller' beauregardw@sbcglobal.net [photoshop-beginners]" <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
I suppose that this means that your downloads were on the drive being replaced??  I would suggest you get a  small external drive to store all your downloads, that way you will have them to hand the next time you need to do this, or upgrade to a new computer.  We talk about backing up all our images, and forget that all the programs, apps that we download, especially the ones we buy, need to be backed up.  A lot of programs that we buy online have a time limit for downloading, it could be 30 days, or less,  or a year depending on the developer.  This is another reason why registering software is to important, if they allow further downloads, it will be only to those who are registered.
 
JohnW
 
 
 
From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 6:11 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [photoshop-beginners] New hard drive
 
 
OK, I have 5 from Topaz and Curvemeister. I'm pretty sure I can reinstall from their website. Thanks for reminding me of that.
Joann Head
 
On Monday, January 5, 2015 7:42 PM, "J Gregory Photography greg@jgregoryphotography.com [photoshop-beginners]" <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
 
You may need to manually install any plug ins you were using previously
 
Greg 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2015, at 4:47 PM, ajhead@att.net [photoshop-beginners] <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
I'm putting a new hard drive in my computer. I've deactivated PSCS 6. I also have Adobe CC. Do I need to do anything with that?
Joann Head
 




__._,_.___

Posted by: Ardith Head <ajhead@att.net>


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment