A

Monday, January 12, 2015

[photoshop-beginners] Re: multiple images per page



"I started out by resizing my test image to 4X6 and creating a new canvas at 8.5X11 size. Then I selected my image, pasted it onto the canvas, and used the Move tool to move it into the upper right corner. After that point, I'm stuck. I get the message that the image is too large for the paper, whether I select "portrait" or "landscape" orientation."

What margins are set for your 8.5X11 page? Moving the 4X6 image into the corner puts it outside the printable area. That could result in a "too large" error message.
Gott segnt Sie immer, alle Wege,
Paul

__._,_.___

Posted by: pjschleitwilerfcm@yahoo.com


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment