A

Sunday, August 31, 2014

[photoshop-beginners] Hi



Hi group!

My name is Carol and I'm new here.  I have been away from image creation software for about 3 years and want to get back to working in it again. I need a refresher with various aspects of PS.   I have both PS7 and CS3, as well as I kept my Paint Shop Pro.  I much prefer PS, though...I think the images come out much sharper and cleaner with PS than PSP.  I guess I keep PSP because that is what I first learned how to use.

I live in SW Idaho, married for 33+ years, am a 'trucker's widow' (my hubby is a long haul driver), and have my own business.  Our daughter and grandchildren live in Indiana, so I don't get to see them.  I have 1 very spoiled and dependent furry daughter (my cat). 

I think that's enough about me.  I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Thank you for having me.

Hugs,

Carol



__._,_.___

Posted by: inspireddreamsdesigns@yahoo.com


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment