Sunday, January 26, 2014

[photoshop-beginners] RE: Super Bowl XLVIII Shadow? [1 Attachment]

If you are specifically speaking of this logo the top white wording 'SUPER BOWL" is done using a gradient that is half tone.such as this....Use a white Gradient.


Then the bottom shadow on is just llighting. You could either add lighting through a plugin such as Knoll Lighting or you could make the text and then add simple white layers over it and then lower the opacity to you liking. 

I hope this helped. 

---In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, <billthewrapperman@...> wrote:

I know this looks simple but I have no clue how to do it.
If you go to the superbowl website, how do you create the shadows that are between each letter under the word Super Bowl. I know that they create one every year and I'd love to know how to do it.



View attachments on the web

Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment