Sunday, November 17, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] RE: Compressing an image

Good idea.. u can also go to resize and uncheck proportions.

pjschleitwilerfcm@yahoo.com wrote:

>Scan it directly into Photoshop, then use transform function to distort height.
> Then you can save to PSD and also to JPG . Less JPG artifacts that way and the PSD copy allows for possible additional revision.
> God bless you always, all ways,
> Paul
>---In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, <johnwferman@...> wrote:
> I have several b&w line sketches that someone else had copied in such a way as to stretch the vertical dimension. It distorts the drawing which is of persons doing stretching exercises. What I want to do is scan to a jpeg, open in PS, and shorten the vertical so the drawing looks more realistic. Is there a way of doing this?
> Sent from my iPad
> John Ferman
> Kingfield Neighborhood
> Minneapolis, MN
> Email in header


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:

No comments:

Post a Comment