Sunday, November 17, 2013

[photoshop-beginners] RE: Compressing an image

Scan it directly into Photoshop, then use transform function to distort height.

Then you can save to PSD and also to JPG . Less JPG artifacts that way and the PSD copy allows for possible additional revision.

God bless you always, all ways,


---In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, <johnwferman@...> wrote:

I have several b&w line sketches that someone else had copied in such a way as to stretch the vertical dimension. It distorts the drawing which is of persons doing stretching exercises. What I want to do is scan to a jpeg, open in PS, and shorten the vertical so the drawing looks more realistic. Is there a way of doing this?

Sent from my iPad
John Ferman
Kingfield Neighborhood
Minneapolis, MN
Email in header


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment