A

Monday, September 2, 2013

RE: [photoshop-beginners] Very basic: How do I get a photo into a second layer



Do you want them as layers one on top of the other or both visible? 

 

If you want them both visible, load your first photo.  If both photos are the same dimensions and you want to put one above the other double the canvas size vertically.  For example if your photos are 800 x 600 you will need to increase the canvas size to 800 x 1200.  Open your second image and you can use the move tool to drag it to the first photo with the increased canvas size.   

 

 

Clay Swatzell

NAPP Member

http://cswatzell.com

 

Art is the elimination of the unnecessary.

-Pablo Picasso

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lorna Antonacci
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 6:48 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [photoshop-beginners] Very basic: How do I get a photo into a second layer

 

 

Thanks I was wondering how to get 2 pictures on one page I have not used cs6 in a long time

And boy how you forget ( if you don't use it you lose it ) lol

Lorna

 

 

    My flickr address        http://www.flickr.com/photos/48224214@N02/

      My Website address   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LornaImagesorwallpaper/join

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JoeT
Sent: September-02-13 7:04 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Very basic: How do I get a photo into a second layer

 

 

I made a video to help answer the question. 

 

 

I just love answers like-"copy and paste", lightroom, etc  vid should answer the question

 

Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 2:03 PM

Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Very basic: How do I get a photo into a second layer

 





It is just a matter of   copy and past  - you'll catch on quickly.

 

 


From: D G <dg950@yahoo.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Very basic: How do I get a photo into a second layer

 

 

Hi Sue,

            I have no idea either,don't feel alone  I'm a beginner.

                                                                             DG

 

From: SueK <sue@kinzelman.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Very basic: How do I get a photo into a second layer

 

What is LR?

On 8/17/2013 7:22 PM, morrisroos wrote:

 

Sorry about this basic question, but after repeated searches and dozens of hours on CreativeLive, I still cannot place a second photo for a new layer, even though they are both exported to PS from LR. I apologize for my lack of insight in this matter.

 

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment