A

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Please Help Me Figure This Out CS5

Barbra, Try opening both images.
Take your girl and click Select--->All (see preview_1)
You will see marching ants around your image (see preview_2)
Go to Edit--->Copy (see preview_3)
Go to Edit--->Paste (see preview_4)

Paste your image in the same window as your beach image. Also you can set up Photoshop to view both images at the same time (see preview_5) and just drag your girl image into your beach image.

I hope this helps. :-)

Good Luck



From: Clay Swatzell <photoguyinmo@live.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:30 PM
Subject: RE: [photoshop-beginners] Please Help Me Figure This Out CS5

 
 
Clay Swatzell
NAPP Member
 
 
He who fears he shall suffer already suffers what he fears.
-Michel de Montaigne
 
 
From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of athomemom56
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:15 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Please Help Me Figure This Out CS5
 
 
Hello All,
I am having such a hard time figuring out how to do a project in PSCS5. There is a technique I am trying to do that's on youtube. Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI-9Mr7cLBY
In the beginning, Photoshop is opened up with two images being used. Image 1 or Layer 1 is a picture of a lady. Image 2 or layer 2 is a picture of a beach background. The problem is, the author of the video never explains how he got those two images to become layer 1 and layer 2. When I try to do this, I get my "lady" picture coming up as "Background" and ditto for my "beach" image.
I have viewed several videos, practiced on my own trying to do this to no avail. I decided to come here for help. I know the answer is probably very simple, but for a novice it's not simple. I did try to do it on my own before asking you all. For now, I am kind of self teaching myself and I am stuck.
Thanks All,
Barbra


No comments:

Post a Comment