A

Monday, April 8, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners]PS view-Win8



Thank you for the replies to my thumbnail view problem for psd files. I'm investigating Mary's viewer link, and the suggestion for Irfamview sounds really good. It says it will work w Windows 8 so this may be the one, as it specifies that it will show so many other file types, as well. JoeT's suggestion for the codecs is another good solution, but I'll most likely go w either the viewer or Irfanview, as they are available free.

I have to remember to save a version of my projects in jpg format, too--another good idea. Thanks for all the help. I may get used to Windows 8 yet!

Elaine

rschwetz@aol.com





__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment