A

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] i'm new to the group



Hello!

I am a photographer in my mid-50s, who started in the hobby in my mid-teens.  I had a darkroom for a long time.  I switched to digital ten years ago or so, when I couldn't make sharp pictures any more, not realizing that it was my eyesight instead of my equipment to blame.  But I'm not going to switch back.  I use PhotoShop for the same purpose I used my darkroom: to make my photographs the best that they can be.  I do not try to change reality, though.  I just enhance it.

RobR



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment