A

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

RE: [Photoshop-beginners] I'm new to the group



Hi my name is Lorna and I have been using photo shop for years I also use paint shop I have a Nikon D5000 and take about 1000 pictures a month. I have joined many yahoo graphic groups.  I cut out items from the pictures that I take and make tags with them. I also make cards for Christmas or birthday this is one of my hobby. I love taken action pictures now would like to learn how to cut out a squirrel tail  and make it look real there is so much detail to it cannot get it to look good.

Anyone with any idea?  Or tutorials

Lorna  

 

 

    My flickr address        http://www.flickr.com/photos/48224214@N02/

      My Website address   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LornaImagesorwallpaper/join

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Susan Maskin
Sent: October-09-12 6:13 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] i'm new to the group

 

 

I am Susan. I am a composer/lyricist who has the

hobby of making designs on a very old edition of

photoshop.  I mainly put my work on blogs and

my website.  Although some people assume that

I know a  lot about computers, I am really very

primitive in my knowledge. I do what I do and no

more. I find it difficult to understand computer language,

and have difficulty following directions.

 

What do many of you do with photoshop?

 

Susan



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment