A

Friday, October 5, 2012

[photoshopgroup] Re: saving history

 

Yes, I want to save the history states so I can know exactly what I did to get where I ended up or at least close to what I did. *sigh* I think I am out of luck. Maybe the gurus at Photoshop will include this option in a later version. Thanks for your help. Kathy

It sounds like you want to be able to
> work on a file, save it, close it, then reopen it later with the same
> history states available.
>
> PS does not save history states between saves.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment