A

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] photo editing & manipulating



I have some I would like restored .  I have not yet learned how to do that very well.
 
Christy
 
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] photo editing & manipulating
 
 


I'd go to a second hand store, flea market, or yard sale, and rummage through boxes of old photographs. Scan them on high resolution and get going.  I did this myself when I started out with Photoshop. Found more than enough pictures to last me a lifetime of restoration of pictures.

Goran N



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment