A

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] eh?

Why is it that a famous photographer or painter can get away with
saying he does nudes and get praise for his artistic talent, but a
hobbyist or amateur gets condemned as some kind of pervert?

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:06:15 -0500, "Denise" <denise@rcn.com> wrote:

>Me too..
>
>I think this person should be removed
>
>
>
>From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
>[mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
>tattud@centurytel.net
>Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 1:55 PM
>To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] eh?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I as a female is a lil concerned..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>-------Original Message-------
>
>
>
>From: Harvey Wilson <mailto:grybear652002@yahoo.com>
>
>Date: 02/08/12 10:43:23
>
>To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
>
>Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] eh?
>
>
>
>
>
>I too am still shaking my head and pondering on this posting.
>
>Harvey
>
>
>
> _____
>
>From: Rijo <rijo@cfl.rr.com>
>To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 2:00 AM
>Subject: [photoshop-beginners] eh?
>
>
>
>
>
>David,
>I don't mean this in a flaming way but your post sounds a little pervy to
>me.
>Womens clothing
>Looking at women for the first time
>imaginary women in bed
>outlines and proportions
>naked women
>perfect skin
>etc Ad Nauseam
>I guess the post is OK ... I just can't figure out if you were "helping",
>bragging, wishing, or trolling.
>rj
>
>
>David MacPhee wrote:
>
>I now, like creating convincing pictures of women in Photoshop. Since I am
>not a woman just an old geek, I don't know anything about women's clothing
>or women for that matter.
>
>
>
>( I have been committed all my life to just one, or at least, just out of
>childhood..)
>
>
>
>Retired now and needing a hobby, I am back into art and whether I like it or
>not or fear the frying pan, I have to open my eyes and start looking at
>women for like the first time in my life.
>
>
>
>Verry In ter es ting ...
>
>
>
>I can't just create a perfectly beautiful woman out of the blue unless I am
>in bed and that happens.
>
>
>
>With my limited skills, I begin by getting the best outlines and proportions
>I can. Never mind the clothes. (We are not born with them you know!)
>
>
>
>So I admit it. I draw naked women. Okay, if you use Photoshop, you know that
>she will become a layer and that she will have perfect skin all over.
>
>
>
>If you are no good at creating ridiculously "perfect" naked women (or male
>models), The internet has resources where that is not a problem. Consider it
>study.
>
>
>
>Once you have a good layer of a naked subject, you can download dresses and
>other clothing and use photoshop to manipulate or transform that clothing to
>fit. Learn about the Transform controls but make several copy layers of your
>intended clothing so you can experiment more.
>
>
>
>I gave up on that after a while because I was able to learn about drawing
>and dressing the subject layer myself. The high shoes were a trick but I
>think I finally got it.
>
>|**|begin egp html banner|**|
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>-----
>No virus found in this message.
>Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2112/4794 - Release Date: 02/07/12
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus


------------------------------------

Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshop-beginners/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshop-beginners/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
photoshop-beginners-digest@yahoogroups.com
photoshop-beginners-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
photoshop-beginners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment