A

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] photo editing & manipulating

Please post one and we'll help you get started...
 
Greg Groess
greg@curvemeister.com

From: Christy <poppy0206@earthlink.net>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] photo editing & manipulating

 
I have some I would like restored .  I have not yet learned how to do that very well.
 
Christy
 
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] photo editing & manipulating
 
 

I'd go to a second hand store, flea market, or yard sale, and rummage through boxes of old photographs. Scan them on high resolution and get going.  I did this myself when I started out with Photoshop. Found more than enough pictures to last me a lifetime of restoration of pictures.

Goran N



No comments:

Post a Comment