A

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] New works posted



I just saw it and ok'd it.  You are also allowed to attach photos to your posts with this group that way there is no delay waiting for ok.

The mean old
List owner
Matt




On 1/31/2012 1:06 PM, ggroess@yahoo.com wrote:
 
Harvey,
If the moderators allow it I have added a photo to your folder.
I took the last image of the woman alone and I used the following tools.

Open the image in Photoshop and then choose:  Image>Adjustments>Shadows and Highlights.  Then "Click" the show more options check box.

The Default settings are pretty aggressive so you can back them off quite a bit. 
Adjust the amounts first and then play with the radius. 
The tonal range can also be adjusted slightly...Go slow and see if you can find a nicer place for the image....

I also adjusted the overall contrast of the image using a LAB curve but I know at this point you can use: Image>Adjustments>Levels
 

From: GryBear <grybear652002@yahoo.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:01 AM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] New works posted

 
I posted 3 photos on my album - the result/final - the 2 photos I started with.
My Daughter & son-inlaw went to Yosemite Park & I wanted then to have a good photo of the 2 of them at Half Dome.
Please let me know what you think of this effort.
Harvey






__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment