A

Friday, September 30, 2011

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Saving File For Processing...Help



Barbra,
A personal tutor can be a great help and you should also check out adorama TV, lynda.com, Adobe TV, Scott Kelby training, and lots of other tutorial sites. Some are free and some are paid and I personally am very partial to the paid lynda.com tutorial site. 

Sent from my iPhone
Stephen R. Reeves
(650)919-3483

On Sep 30, 2011, at 7:11 AM, "athomemom56" <countrymama24@aol.com> wrote:

 

Good Morning Everyone,
I am learning PS on my own for right now. I am hiring a personal tutor to help me starting next week. In the meantime, I am going to learn things on my own also. I played around with taking a face out of one image and placing it in another, couldn't find a lot of good vidos on that one, if you know of some let me know. Now, I want to print that photo at a local store like Target etc. just to see how it looks. How do I save it. When I initially save it, it says .tif, shouldn't it be saved as jpeg for processing???
When I did a "file" "save as" "jpeg", the save box popped up and there is a yellow triangular box with an exclamation point in the middle...I took this as some type of warning that something is wrong, also I am wondering: Since I changed the faces, and there is a layer, and a background, which do I select when saving? I googled instructions, but it's very confusing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Barbra



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment