A

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Re: [photoshop-beginners] how to I fix a blemish in a photograph



I think they have to be OKed by a moderator before they show up, so it may take a little.

It is hard to tell without see the particular blemish, but have you tried the Spot Healing Tool?



motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley


-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie B. <angel9494@att.net>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm
Subject: RE: [photoshop-beginners] how to I fix a blemish in a photograph

 
Jed-
I don't see any photo's in your file "Jed's Photos".  Am I looking in the wrong folder?
Valerie
 
From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of toseewhathecouldsee
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:12 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] how to I fix a blemish in a photograph
 
 
This may not be the right place to ask this question because I only have Photoshop 7 to make changes to photographs. I hope so.

I have a photo of my daughter, but there is a slight blemish at the top of her head. It distracts from the photo and I woul like to learn how to fix it.

I have tried using the healing brush tool, but the results were not very good. What else can I do to fix this photo? Also, any other suggestions?

I uploaded the photo into album "Jed's Stuff" so that you can see what I am talking about.

Thank you,

Jed


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment