A

Sunday, November 14, 2010

[photoshop-beginners] Hello



Hello fellow Photoshoppers, my name is Felicia and I'm not really new to Photoshop.  For years I used Paint Shop Pro and thought I would try Photoshop.  I installed it and never looked back.  Now I do have some personal issues so everyone knows right off the bat that I'm not annoying on purpose, lol.  I have Multiple Sclerosis and I have not worked in almost 10 years.  I love photography and that is how I got my semi-professional camera.  Since I will take pictures of anything, I want to learn some photo manipulating and things of that nature.  I have already got the photo retouching and restoration down to a science so manipulating shouldn't be that hard.  Now if I could get some willing human beings so I don't have to stalk every single stock photo site known to man, I'll be in business.  I just have a really hard time understanding things as I progress, but luckily I use to use Paint Shop Pro so after 7 years of using that, I decided to leap to Photoshop and I never looked back.  Right now, I'm having an issue with that refine edge thing.  It took me a week to get it right and I still don't know what I'm doing.  Everyone tutorials seem to always leave something out and they all do things different.  One person put a step in that NO ONE uses.  That does not make it any easier.  O.k. enough blabbling let me get back to finding a tutorial and stock photo I can practice on.  Bye.

*Felicia*


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment