A

Sunday, March 14, 2010

[Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] File Saving Options

 



Hello All..

I need some help resolving a file saving issue. I have begun using
Lightroom-3 (beta) to edit my digital images and it works great but there is
some work that I need to do in Photoshop, I'm using CS4. When I move the
file to PS and attempt to save the file as a jpeg the option is not there,
the only option available it tiff & the file size is MONSTEROUS!

Has anyone else run into this issue & if so, how did you resolve it? Is
there something I need to do in LR 1st or is this a beta issue & I should be
using LR-2.

Thanks for your help.

Dallas

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Check out Yahoo! Movies to get a recap of this year's Oscar winners, red carpet looks & nominated film trailers.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment