A

Monday, March 15, 2010

[Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Curving Text TUT

 

Hi :)
I recall a TUT on curving or circular text & I thought I saved the message but can't find it in my messages and don't know of a smart way (if any) to filter messages on the site to locate it. I want to add a watermark that goes down the left and along the bottom of my images.

If you know the TUT or the process, I'd appreciate the link.

thanks!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Check out Yahoo! Movies to get a recap of this year's Oscar winners, red carpet looks & nominated film trailers.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment