A

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Re: Pixel Aspect ratio



I'm curious how they got changed in the first place. Did you purposely change it? And why?
I can't believe I've never heard of this before. Learn something new every day.
JoAnn H
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: tasselboy
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 6:39 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Re: Pixel Aspect ratio

 

Thanks Joann, and I'm sorry I didn't just dig it out myself. These settings change the proportions, but I never really knew exactly what was going on.

jeff



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment