A

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Re: [APS] imacs & ps

 

I agree. I think even the Apple Cinema displays aren't the best when
it comes to true colors. I am buying an Eizo display to connect to my
MacBookPro for color grading.

I think iMacs are good for web surfing etc.

Rieni

At 9-2-2010 18:34, jene wrote:
>
>
>hi gals & guys
>
>it's my opinion and others from what i read that this combination of
>imacs & ps don't really get along. the imacs can't really be
>calibrated for color management but are very good at reading text.
>ie a brighter screen.
>
>looking at the direction that apple has gone in the past few years
>ipod ipad etc one can see a profitiable company but not one for
>graphics that they were once famous for.
>
>i am an old mac user from way back and i love their desktops but the
>all in ones just don't make it. they are not made for color critical
>work. it's too hard geting a color match from the screen to the print.
>
>there are other screen that will work other than apples altho i m
>not sure imacs support two screens. good luck out there with your work
>
>jene

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment