A

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

RE: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] My Color Picker is Ferblunget

 


Are you talking about the swatches--if do go to window in option bar and choose Swatches--this will bring the colors back--Barb

Barbara A West

To: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
From: stefle@sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 06:55:21 -0800
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] My Color Picker is Ferblunget

I can't figure out how to get my color picker to return to the

original one I opened up with when I first installed Photoshop.

I've tried resetting my tools, and other attempts I can't remember,

but it doesn't display the bar with the rainbow range of colors.

Any ideas how to find the way back home?

Thanks, Stephani in CA

(For those non-Yiddish speakers: Ferblunget means means messed-up)



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment