A

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Some questions on photoshop upgrades



I am still reading the complimentary issue of the elements magazine and still not quite 'getting' how to work the layers so this tutorial may help. Thanks!

Kathryn & Robert Coursey
http://community.webshots.com/user/ltlwolfr
In the Panhandle of Florida
eBay username is katcoursey
To join my yahoo chat group, just go to
 Hatchahaulics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
and tell me how you found us.
 
"My mind works like lightening....
One brilliant flash, and it's gone."
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Some questions on photoshop upgrades

 

Try this tutorial
http://www.elated.com/articles/introduction-to-layers/
If that doesn't explain it well enough do search for
photoshop tutorial layers
 
 

motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley


-----Original Message-----
From: Kathryn Coursey <kathryn@coursey.org>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, Jan 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Some questions on photoshop upgrades

 

What I bought was elements 7 and read on an auction for a CS upgrade that 7 or above was required. I'm thinking though, that the elements 7 may have all that I need. Right now I am discovering things in the 2.0 that I am having a blast with but I still am not understanding how to work the layers and some of the tools. Layers I definitely have to figure out.
 
I guess I am spoiled from my old program that was so simple to use.... The terminology is also completely different for Photoshop.
 
I wondered what the difference was between the academic and public versions.
 
Yep, I've been selling on eBay for years and catch all kinds of flack because buyers have been ripped by a very few unscrupulous sellers. They are not just bad for buyers but bad for honest sellers too. But then again, I've had a few buyers try to rip me off as well. Most experiences have been good over the years though.  

Kathryn & Robert Coursey
http://community.webshots.com/user/ltlwolfr
In the Panhandle of Florida
eBay username is katcoursey
To join my yahoo chat group, just go to
 Hatchahaulics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
and tell me how you found us.
 
"My mind works like lightening....
One brilliant flash, and it's gone."
----- Original Message -----
From: ed askew
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Some questions on photoshop upgrades

 
I bought an older version on ebay registered it and then bought the upgrade and it worked just fine.  I would check the persons rating but it is doable.  I have also used the academic superstore with  my kids ID and works great also.  You cannot upgrade academic versions though only buy another discounted one..
 
Ed



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment