A

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Photoshop tutorials and Classes

 

i want on the list too
Darke Angel
On Jan 24, 2010, at 9:51 AM, Hotty Pepper wrote:

Sounds like a plan... Keep me on your list. Smiles.
! Hotpepper!!!

________________________________
From: Barbara WEST <barbwest22139@msn.com>
To: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 24, 2010 5:32:28 AM
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Photoshop tutorials and Classes

I am thinking about starting a group for my tutorials and classes -
I have a degree in Photoshop CS3 and CS4 also Elements comes in here as well.I have tried this before but got little response -
If I do decide to do this is it okay for me to advertise it here or had you rather I did not --Barb

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment