A

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Re: "Does my ...?"



Ha! I'm so sorry I sent that!!  It was a photo I took of a bird looking like he was checking his arm pit.
I have a list of people I send my photos to once in a while. I meant to send it to that list. .. it was late at night  8-)
That's my only excuse.

(It's here on my website: http://www.kinzelman.com/underarm-IMG_1972.jpg)

8-}

Sue



On 8/1/2012 9:00 PM, scraphappydesigns@rocketmail.com wrote:
 

I get home and start checking my emails and all of a sudden I was sent this email and started cracking up laughing. I'm still laughing. Even though I cant see the image it was just too funny not to laugh.

Thank You Sue and Joe
You both made my night.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand still laughing

--- In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, SueK <sue@...> wrote:
>
> "Does my under arm smell?"
>
>
>
> 8-)
>



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment