A

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

RE: [photoshop-beginners] LR question



Just buy LR4.  I don't think they even offer LR1 now.  I started with LR3 and upgraded to LR4 when it became available.  Never owned LR or LR2. 

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of adobe@lostlakedesigns.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 7:47 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] LR question

 

 

I've heard great things about LR. I'm only running Photoshop cs2 right now until I upgrade my whole computer which I'm hoping will be in the near future. I plan to use LR and can't wait. My question is...do I need to buy LR1 to start with then upgrade to LR4? Or just buy LR4 to start with?

 

Thanks



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment