A

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Re: [Photoshop-beginners] Re:PS classes and xmp



I book marked you Joe. When I have time I will take a look.

Thank You for the helpful information.

Mary
 
STUDIO 11 WEB DESIGN:  http://www.studio11webdesign.com
MARYS DESIGN SOLUTIONShttp://marysdesignsolutions.com/
 


From: Liz <sekbaavi@yahoo.com>
To: "photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com" <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Photoshop-beginners] Re:PS classes and xmp

 
OMG JOE - you are too funny!!! ;)

- Liz (Sent from my iPhone 4G)

On Jul 18, 2012, at 5:38 PM, "Joe T" <jntansey@earthlink.net> wrote:

 
If anyone wants some xmp files, I have plenty you can have.  Oh, and I wrote a bunch of tutorials and posted them on my site.  Some people hare really liked them.  Biggest complaint is that I mumble sometimes and it is had to understand (forget to put in my teeth).  Also  you can Google for photo hop tutorials and find lots of them.  One of the better sites is the Russell Brown Show.  If you don't know Dr. Brown, he is crazy and works for Adobe and does one heck of a job for free.  My site is
 
 
 




__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment