A

Friday, July 27, 2012

[photoshop-beginners] Birthday card made with CS6 video



I messed around with a birthday card using the video function of CS6.  Took several hours to do.  I made each of the letters using the text tool and had them on separate layers. All layers were made invisible  I made the yellow pennant and activated the first letter layer (H)  and merged them.  I then made of copy of this new layer, made the layer that was copied invisible,  made the next letter layer visible ( A) and merged it with the visible (H) layer, I now have two layers, one with H and one with HA. Kept doing this until I had layers that spelled out Happy Birthday, one letter at a time.  Made the blue background layer and then added them to the timeline in CS6 (Window/timeline).  Added the music and then rendered the video.
 
you can view the finished project (?) at
 
When I want to use it for a particular person, I will open the saved psd file in Photoshop and replace BIRTHDAY PERSON with the real name.
PS:  I must have used 40 or so layers to get the final set of layers.
Layers to make the video
1 blank
2 H
3 HA
4 HAP
5 HAPP
6 HAPPY
7 HAPPY B
8 HAPPY BI
9 HAPPY BIRT
10 HAPPY BIRTH
11 HAPPY BIRTHD
12 HAPPY BIRTHDA
13 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
14  Audio


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment