A

Sunday, August 2, 2015

[photoshop-beginners] White Background Revisited



Some of you might remember how I have been trying for a long time to just create a white background for a pillow.  I tried many different methods for photographing it and I am just going to use white foam core board set on a table and use natural lighting in the daytime.
Now, this is working out well, BUT as one might expect, the background ends up grayish instead of white.
I have Photoshop CS5 and watched many (and I mean many) YouTube videos, and other online tutorials for achieving the white background.  Most show how to change the background to something other than white.  Lot's of them aren't very helpful for a beginner such as myself.  Some change the background to white but "wash out" my subject.
I finally found one I really like especially since it prevents that washed out look, but the instructor doesn't show how to achieve this for a beginner.
SO, I am asking if anyone can please help me with  "step-by-step" instructions, I would be so grateful, because it will enable me to get my product on my website.

Here's a link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOV0fGzUDKg

 

A Simple Photoshop Trick: How to Get Perfect White Backgrounds for Portrait Photography


Thanks Ever So Much!!

Barbra Ann




__._,_.___

Posted by: countrymama24@aol.com


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment