A

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Resize Objects

 

Under edit/transform there is a scale command. Select the item, and scale it to size 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 7/26/2015 1:23:33 PM
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Resize Objects
 
 

If I have two photos of a lamp (the same lamp), but I took the first picture at a distance of 1 foot away, and the second photo 2 feet away, obviously the one at 2 feet away is going to "appear" smaller.
I have done tons of google searches, and cannot find how to make the lamps in the two photos look the same size....I can find many tutorials on how to resize the "pictures" but not the object in the picture.  There has to be a way. I just wanted you let you know that I did try on my own before asking for help.  Amateur here.
Barbra Ann



 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "bobby_groups@bobk.us" <bobby_groups@bobk.us>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment