A

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Resize Objects

 

What version of Photoshop are you using?  In Photoshop CC there is a tool called Content-Aware Scale - you make a selection and then scale it up (or down), and PS tries to match it into the background.  I haven't had a whole lot of success with this myself, but you may be luckier.  Alternatively, make a selection around the lamp then copy and paste it into a new layer, and then use the Transform tool to resize it.  You might have to edit out the backgound with the eraser (or a layer mask if you know how to do that), then flatten.


Best regards

Chris

_____________________________________

---In Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com, <tanya.metaksa@...> wrote :

Since you are on a Photoshop website, do you know how to use Photoshop with layers and have the knowledge to cut out the lamp?
Tanya
On Jun 30, 2015, at 6:58 PM, countrymama24@... [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] <Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

If I have two photos of a lamp (the same lamp), but I took the first picture at a distance of 1 foot away, and the second photo 2 feet away, obviously the one at 2 feet away is going to "appear" smaller.
I have done tons of google searches, and cannot find how to make the lamps in the two photos look the same size....I can find many tutorials on how to resize the "pictures" but not the object in the picture.  There has to be a way. I just wanted you let you know that I did try on my own before asking for help.  Amateur here.
Barbra Ann





__._,_.___

Posted by: cjgib62@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment