A

Saturday, May 30, 2015

[Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] From Group Owner: Get my Anatomy for figure drawing for only $7

 

Hey, guys, I have a sale right now for my Anatomy for Figure Drawing course, normally $29. Also, I have a few coupons left for my Master Manga Studio 5 course, normally $99. You can get it for $7 as well. Just click the links and you will see the $7 price because the coupons are built into the links. 


And, if you want, check out my best selling book, How to Draw Awesome figures on Amazon. 


Anatomy for Figure Drawing: Mastering the Human Figure


Master Manga Studio 5: Bonus Drawing and Painting



__._,_.___

Posted by: discipleneil777@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment