A

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

[photoshop-beginners] DIY Light Box



Hello,
I made a DIY light box, and money has been wasted on different paper, poster board etc. while trying to fit it in the box.  It has been a bit frustrating.  I really wish I could show you a picture.  I really need help and suggestions.  I am trying to take pictures of some items I make and sell, but I can't even get past photographing them.  If anyone can help, I can email you a photo of what I am trying to do which is basically photograph a throw pillow with a white background. I will then put them online for sale. 

Here is a link to what I am trying to do.  I have made the box already, but when I insert the paper/poster board, it wrinkles or bends....sigh :(

http://www.stylebaggage.com/how-to-make-a-lightbox/

Thanks,
Barbra Ann




__._,_.___

Posted by: countrymama24@aol.com


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment