A

Monday, January 5, 2015

RE: [Bulk] [photoshop-beginners] New hard drive



Yes, you need to deactivate it as well. Each Adobe program needs to be deactivated to avoid reinstall problems…

 

JohnW

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 2:48 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] [photoshop-beginners] New hard drive

 

 

I'm putting a new hard drive in my computer. I've deactivated PSCS 6. I also have Adobe CC. Do I need to do anything with that?

Joann Head



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Beauregard Waller" <beauregardw@sbcglobal.net>


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment