A

Thursday, October 9, 2014

RE: [photoshop-beginners] converting PSP images for Photoshop



If it is a one-time conversion download the trial version of PaintShop Pro.  I'm not sure you will be able to preserve the layers but you may be able to batch convert them to TIFF's. 

 

 

 

 

Clay Swatzell

about.me/clay.swatzell.photo

 

www.cswatzell.com

 

 

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:42 AM
To: Learning-Photoshop@yahoogroups.com; photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com; ps-by-ex@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] converting PSP images for Photoshop

 

 

Hello,

Good morning everyone, I have a question I hope someone can help me with. Is there a simple way to convert PSP  images to Photoshop format without buying PaintShop Pro program. I think I have the name of it correct.

Tom



__._,_.___

Posted by: Clayton Swatzell <photoguyinmo@live.com>


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment