A

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Photoshop CC and Lightroom



I guess it depends on your definition of "purchase".  I am pretty sure that Adobe no longer sells a one-time license for any version of PhotoShop.  For your $10/month fee, you are permitted to download the latest versions of PhotoShop and Lightroom.  You do not have to be connected to the internet to use them.  I presume that there is something in the background that checks your license if you are connected to the internet, and stops you from using it if you haven't been connected in too long, but I don't know exactly how that works.

RobR


On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 12:52 PM, 'Christy' poppy0206@cox.net [photoshop-beginners] <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Sorry to horn in on the thread as I have not been active lately on this list but does this mean you can no longer purchase the actual software for photoshop?
 
thanks
Christy
 
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Photoshop CC and Lightroom
 
 

In my opinion, the $10/month price for the PhotoShop CC is well worth it.  
 
RobR


On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM, 'Nancy Halsey' halsey@gwi.net [photoshop-beginners] <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



You should be able to buy from Adobe....https://creative.adobe.com/plans    
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 3:32 AM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Photoshop CC and Lightroom
 
 

Hi,could you please advise me if I should get a monthly subscription to Photoshop CC and Lightroom

as my only knowledge is with Photoshop Elements (I have PSE12)I hope you can help me,Thankyou

John in Lyneham Wiltshire UK







This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.







__._,_.___

Posted by: Rob Richardson <cedriccicada@gmail.com>


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment