A

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

[photoshop-beginners] Proposed New Ford Logo [1 Attachment]



For a long time I've noticed how old fashioned the Ford Logo looks with the cursive writing. So after 2 different days of doodling, I finally came up with a new idea for them. No, they aren't looking for a new logo, but I decided to pull a Doug Heffernin & develop a new Jets logo so to speak.

I came up with the idea of using octagons to give it a futuristic look. It took me a long time to figure out how to make it look symmetrical, but I think I did it. I also made the oval background more squarish. I'm thinking that once this has the raised letters & some kind of traditional bluish coloring added to it, it will look like a boss logo on the front of their trucks. I'm also thinking that Ford may be receptive to the idea since they recently changed over to an aluminum body despite the risk of lower sales that competitors will capitalize on. Never mind that they will eventually all have to do it to meet gov mileage requirements.

Anyway, I was wondering if we had a few people work on this, we could create an album & vote on the winner. Then submit it to Ford. No you won't get paid, but it would be quite an accomplishment. When we have a winner then we could create a poll at misterpoll.com & ask people if they would prefer the new logo over the old one.

Here's a link to the uncropped image if you can't see the image here.



__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/




__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment