A

Thursday, January 30, 2014

RE: [photoshop-beginners] I thought I posted n introduction



The original post may have been on moderation and didn't immediately appear.  Several years ago I made the jump from PSP/Photoshop Elements to Photoshop CS4.  I have looked back since.  Photoshop is a very powerful program and also has a steep learning curve that, in my opinion, pays off with the amount of possibilities.  The great thing about Photoshop is there are several ways to accomplish similar tasks.  This allows you to find which workflow works best for you.  A few places to find tutorials on how to do things is

 

http://tv.adobe.com/

 

or pay sites such as Kelby Training (www.kelbyone.com ) or Lynda.com (www.lynda.com ).  There are also a number of  Youtube videos. 

 

This group is also a wonderful resource of information.

 

 

Clay Swatzell

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs

www.cswatzell.com

www.picturetraining.com

 

 

 

On Behalf Of copperscaledragon@yahoo.com

I do not see it, though.  I am new to PS CC6 and have some limited experience with Photoshop, but am totally lost in this version.  I was hoping to learn from the members here and hopefully, help a few too.  Thanks for adding me.

._,___



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment